Please note, our warranty is only applicable to original Savvy Sprout products and must have been purchased directly from savvysprout.ca or an authorized Savvy Sprout retailer.
The Savvy Sprout Limited Warranty applies for a twelve (12) month duration (the “Warranty Period”), from time of delivery. Products MUST be opened within fourteen (14) days to qualify for warranty coverage. Any manufacturer defects requiring repairs or replacements will be eligible for a one-time claim per reported issue.
Any resale/second-hand purchase of our products voids all parts of this warranty.
PRODUCT INTENDED USAGE
Savvy Sprout play couches and pillow packs are designed to be used for personal use as lounging products and are intended solely for indoor use. Outdoor use, commercial use, rental use, or unintended indoor use that results in fabric or foam being cut, ripped, or damaged in any way from unnatural wear and tear will render this warranty void. Savvy Sprout reserves the right to determine what is considered normal wear and tear and will be subject to individual case by case basis.
WHO THIS FABRIC AND FOAM WARRANTY EXTENDS TO
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser (i.e., the first purchaser) of any Savvy Sprout products purchased directly from savvysprout.ca or from an authorized Savvy Sprout retailer.
All Savvy Sprout warranties, implied warranties included, are only valid only during the time period in which the Savvy Sprout products are used and exclusively owned by the original purchaser (first purchaser). This limited warranty does not extend to any purchaser who used alternative means (i.e., 3rd party shipping servicer) to fulfill the original order, or to any subsequent or other owner. All Savvy Sprout limited warranties are non-transferable and are not applicable to any commercial or rental uses of Savvy Sprout products. Proof of purchase (i.e., copy of your receipt) is required for all claims under this limited warranty.
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE WARRANTED
This limited warranty extends to both foam and fabric components used in The Sprout, The Sprout Pro, The Sprout Plus, All Sprout Pillow Packs (Collectively, “The Sprout” products) sold by Savvy Sprout. This warranty does not cover your Sprout foam and fabric products if they are used in a manner incompatible with intended design and function.
Savvy Sprout declares that for the Warranty Period, twelve (12) months from date of purchase, that all Savvy Sprout fabric and foam products will be free from defects in material and workmanship set forth below, when such Savvy Sprout products are used in a manner consistent with the intended design and function as described in this Limited Fabric and Foam Warranty.
Savvy Sprout’s responsibility for defects is limited to a one-time repair or replacement per reported issue claim as set forth in this limited warranty. Neither any oral or written information, other conduct or performance, statement or advice provided by Savvy Sprout or by Savvy Sprout suppliers, employees or agents, will NOT create a warranty, or in any way increase the duration or scope of this limited warranty.
The Warranty Period is not extended or renewed if a Savvy Sprout warranted product is repaired or replaced. We reserve the right to make changes to the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, and changes will not be retroactive.
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WILL COVER
- Seam tears
- Malfunctioning zippers that cannot be opened or closed due to normal usage
- Misprints of patterned product (if applicable)
- Variances in foam sizes between similar pieces in the same order that measure greater than one (1) inch difference
- Physical flaws measuring greater than one (1) inch that causes deterioration of the foam material, despite normal usage and proper handling
- Continued foam compression that materially affects the form and function of the product
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING
- Savvy Sprout products that have been left in the confines of their box for longer than 14 days after delivery, as established by your delivery receipt
- Normal off gassing of foam
- Normal discoloration/oxidization of foam
- Normal foam discoloration
- Sewing deviations less than one (1) inch
- Internal lining thread runs and discolorations
- Loose threads that can be removed by trimming, without damage to the product
- Zipper malfunction due fabric entrapment
- Fabric colour variations between products from differing lot numbers/ differing purchase orders
- Fabric "grain" direction on pieces that are attached or unattached (ie: half of a base has grain going horizontal and the other half has grain going vertical)
- Foam variations between products from differing lot numbers/ purchase orders
- Physical abuse or damage due to cuts, tears, burns, stains, or liquid damage, if the reported defect is determined to have been caused by such abuse
- Any Savvy Sprout product that is used in combination with any non-Savvy Sprout materials such as aftermarket or DIY foam or fabric
- Foam that has been uncompressed for less than eight (8) weeks
- Any Savvy Sprout product that has been sold by resellers (i.e., second-hand purchase)
- Savvy Sprout products sold “as-is”, “used”, “returned”, “reconditioned”, “previously owned” or any other similar wording indicating that the Savvy Sprout product is not “new”, has been purchased previously, or used by another consumer.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the set (i.e., only the defective component of the set will be replaced)
- Any damages due to (i) transportation; (ii) storage; (iii) improper use and/or use of the products in any manner other than the intended design and function as described above; (iv) failure to follow the product instructions (i.e. cleaning/washing) or to perform any preventive maintenance; (v) modifications; (vi) unauthorized repair; (vii) normal wear and tear, including without limitation, the softening of the foam; or (ix) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Any and all “Final Sale”, and “Clearance” items
In the event of a Defect during the Warranty Period, Savvy Sprout’s sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited warranty will be, at Savvy Sprout’s option, to repair or replace such products (or the defective part) with products, parts and components that are similar to the defective product and of equal value to the purchased product, subject to your fulfillment of “Your Responsibilities” below. Replacement parts are subject to availability of inventory and may be provided in a color different from the parts you originally purchased. For limited/special edition, discontinued or out-of-stock Savvy Sprout products covered under the limited warranty, Savvy Sprout guarantees only replacement of a product with equal or greater retail value and does not guarantee exact replacement of the same limited/special edition, discontinued or out-of-stock item. Replacement parts may also be a different part that contains compatible features and functions. Replacement parts will be sent to the shipping address on file with the order.
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited warranty, you must complete all steps of filing a warranty claim through Savvy Sprout’s customer service team and you must provide proof of purchase clearly presenting original date of purchase and must include your Order Number. Evidence of a Defect in high quality photo/video form and any claims must be sent to the email address set forth at the end of this limited warranty.
Replaced or repaired parts are subject to the same limited warranty as the original parts, provided however, the original Warranty Period shall not be extended if a warranted product is repaired or replaced.
133 Windrow Link SW, Airdrie, Alberta Canada, T4B 4K3